Okay, nature. It's May 31st, not March 9th.
It should be 70-80 degrees outside. NOT 48! Please adjust accordingly.
I’ve been making a list of the things they don’t teach you at school. They don’t...– Neil Gaiman (via venebelle)
Only give me two options for anything, Mom. You...
If you give me a third option my brain just goes “but we don’t have a three-sided coin.”
((Chatzy Plot Chat.)) →
I should probably go to bed
but I won’t. Why? I don’t know. So here’s more torture from Raph’s scattered mind. Scattered, that is, because my own head’s a little scattered from how tired I am. Yay quality.
He’s just being a bit of a turtle troll because I’m bored and I can do that.
I'm bored as shell. →
raphaeltheredturtle: So ask me stuff.
Anonymous asked: Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
25 DEEP Questions.
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
22. Are you old fashioned?
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
I've always wanted to be that blog where people...
If we are ever in a conversation and I stop replying, it is because of one of two thins ONLY: I did not see your previous message, and therefore don’t know that it is my turn to reply I have no idea how to reply without sounding stupid, or like an ass, and so I’m ignoring the conversation not because I don’t like you, but because I do, and I don’t want you mad at me. It...
Why is Hawkeye in the Avengers...? I mean he...
becauseavengers: ……….. This post makes me angry in so many different ways. Considering the fact that he single handledly nearly brought down the hellicarrier on Loki’s behalf. He’s the reason Selvig was able to get his hands on the rare element to power the portal He took down countless members of Loki’s chitauri army He fucking SHOT LOKI WITH AN ARROW, and even though Loki caught it, it...
I wish we said “fancy” in America. As in, “I fancy you.” It’s such a more agreeable term than “I have a crush on you.” What’s a crush? Like, I AM A BOA CONSTRICTOR AND I AM GOING TO IMMOBILIZE YOU WITH MY MISPLACED AND OBSESSIVE AFFECTION. “I fancy you” is like, you’re so shiny and glittery and I just want to put you on a shelf and look at you for a while ‘cause you’re fancy.
INTERACTING WITH RAPH ON MY ROLEPLAY ACCOUNT WAS...
I gained like five followers and am now four away from 100.
Facts About Raph: #4 ((OOC))
raphaeltheredturtle: Raph doesn’t really understand when people are nice to him upon first meeting him. He’s a freak, and he knows it. He knows other people see it, too, and so he’s confused when people don’t act on that. Yes, he wants people to be nice to him, and he hates when people are mean, but he’s come to expect the meaner response, or the fear response. He is always taken by surprise...
Watching some TFP episodes in this marathon on HUB
and all I can think of is “Soundwave’s going to tentacle rape Wheeljack.”
Remember, we need to show these people that we are not bitter husks of human...– The Professor, Futurama